Positive Student Profile - 1st Freebie Ever!

I don't claim to be great with creating awesome templates by any means. But recently I've been going through IEPs so I can know where to start at the beginning of the year, and I needed something to record my information, so here you go!

Student: TJ “Speedy” Gonzales Age: 10-DOB: 1/1/01 Last IEP: 10/02/2013
Services: (45 Minutes- Math); (45 Minutes/W- SLP) 8.75 hours per week
Diagnosis: SLD; Accommodations for State Assessments and District-Wide Assessments
IEP Goals at a Glance:
  • Math: By October of 2014, TJ will multiply with 80% accuracy.


Positive Student Profile
  • TJ is an amazing artist!!!
  • Mom wants him to be involved in soccer
  • Reads with great expression and intonation
  • Likes to pretend that he is a ghost hunter
  • Loves to run and play racing games


History
  • Had a fever of 105 as a baby
  • Parents moved to the district recently
  • Older brother with a disability


Management Needs
  • TJ has a short attention span; use concise instructions!


Concerns
  • Needs one-on-one reassurance in math
  • Reading comprehension

This is based on a nonexistent student, but the part about being a ghost hunter did come from an IEP. I laughed for about fifteen minutes about that. Lol.

I like to include the Positive Student Profile so I can know the student's strengths and interests, and I like to include a section about history in case there's anything I need to know about the child's history or about their family.

I hope this tool helps you as much as it's helped me!
J2

Comments

Popular Posts