We Can Damn Well Try

I feel so overwhelmed right now. I don't know what else to do other than record my attempt at having a somewhat normal adult life.
I honestly just wish Thanksgiving break was already here. I would like nothing more than to just plan for a week straight about all the amazing things I want to do. But I don't even have time to do that! It feels like I am rushing everywhere, when will this get any better? If it isn't school (80% of the time it is), then it's my two energetic, litter box-loving dogs, or 1 or more of my 4 part family... I love all parts of my life, but I can't seem to get it all balanced. If my hair reflected my feelings, it would constantly be a grey puff standing straight up on my head. Not to mention my broken dryer, that has been broken for almost 3 months. I know I need to find an outlet for this, but so far my best medicine is sitting on the couch in the dark, watching TV, and these days, that kind of down time is hard to come by!

For the record, I feel like I've got to write this down here.. well, because I need to know that some days it will be tough. And some days, like today, I will look around at my dirty dishes and my unsorted mail and the 350 unopened emails and my dogs trying to sneak in the litter box... and I've just got to know that it's life, and hopefully this will help you also know that this is just life. It's not good or bad, it's just us, day to day. And it is ok to have days like that. We aren't always super stars and we can't always have it together.

But we can damn well try.

Comments

Popular Posts