New Life in Hawaii- meant to publish in March

To whoever might be reading this, I really appreciate you stopping in!

Since my last blog post, quite a few things happened. My husband and I had a baby, and for the mean time, I've stopped working. I've mentioned before that he is in the military, and we lucky ducks got stationed in Hawaii!


We have only been here for about two months, so I am still exploring. The military, it turns out, has quite a few resources for new parents, so I have been checking those out as I am able. Maybe I can do a blog post on those in the future!

I am a little hesitant to include Kit, as I call her, on my blog. I'm worried about her being only seven months old and out on the internet. So all I will say is her nickname is Kit, she is currently seven months old, and she was born in Washington. And I will include a little picture, because I do earnestly believe my baby is the cutest!

The troublesome baby, asleep at last. 

Recently I have been working on some paid items for my TeachersPayTeachers store. Surprisingly, (or maybe unsurprisingly for the parents here), it takes me forever to create anything!


Comments

Popular Posts