Kit's Art Wall

Our art wall could use some work! But Kit loves it

I wanted to make a post about some of the art projects that we've done. I haven't put all of our sea creatures up yet, and that's something I'm hoping to do soon! Art, when done with a parent, can have a huge impact on self-esteem. I can't find any papers written on the topic of how hanging your kid's art is beneficial to their self-esteem, but... I am pretty sure it's true, regardless. 


 You can tell that this one is from back in February! My wonderful friend Zoey agreed to watch Kit for me for an afternoon (as well as her two young boys!) and when I got back, they'd made this! Zoey encouraged me to get back into doing art with Kit again. This is an easy project if your kiddo cooperates, and can be a great Mother's Day gift from little ones to moms, grandmas, and aunts.




Here's another from the beginning of March. This was just a completely free-for-all project. Kit started out using a paintbrush, then switched to her hands. And, yes, paint got EVERYWHERE. So I would suggest covering everything in the nearby area with an old sheet.




I'll be talking about the sea creatures soon! Stay well!









Comments

Popular Posts