Shape Match Freebie

Good morning!




If you're looking for something to do today or tomorrow, this is a quick activity to make. It is for free on my teacherspayteachers account, or if you don't have a printer, you can trace the shapes like I did here! Olive oil... coffee mug... sewing kit... and I used a ruler for the triangle and rectangle. 








If you are itching to get a laminator, this is the one I have, and I love it. Swingline Laminator. If you don't have a laminator, you can give packing tape a shot. Wrap it several times around the shape to make sure that it holds! And if you don't have Velcro dots and you don't want to purchase any, tape works too. 



Here's the (quickly) finished product from the first 4 shapes, but there are 6 pages of shapes to be matched in case you get past these quickly.

Extra tip: Kimberly Geswein has a ton of fonts for free personal use, if you'd like to experiment with some new fonts!

-Jess

Comments

Popular Posts