A Mother’s Day Card

My mother rarely reads here, so I’m not too worried about sharing the card we made for her.

As always, I want to credit the person who had the idea before me and was gracious enough to share. The link that inspired me is now broken, but I also found a similar craft by El Rincón de Aprender (The Learning Corner), a Spanish teaching blog run by a primary school teacher. She specializes in Hearing & Language.  Even if you only read English, she has some really neat crafts for younger kids.



You need: 
  • Buttons
  • Cotton balls or white Pom poms; yellow pom
  • Construction paper: blue and green 
  • As always, glitter and glue. That should be the actual name of this blog. 



I feel like the bottom portion (the grass) is missing something, so we may draw on flowers! 

I hope this has helped anyone who’s struggling with a last minute card idea. 

Comments

Popular Posts